As a personal data administrator, Amunet Digital Ltd. strictly adheres to the legal and regulatory provisions regarding the collection and processing of personal data. Our obligation as a personal data controller is to comply with the legal provisions in the processing of your personal data and to take all possible measures for their protection. We hereby inform you about the processing of your personal data, the rights related to the protection of personal data that you have under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the EP and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR & DPO).
1. What personal data do we process?
Before explaining what type of personal data, we process, we will briefly set out what the law means by “personal data” and “processing of personal data”.
Personal data means any information related to an identified or identifiable person (“data subject”); an identifiable person is a person who directly or indirectly provides an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or one or more characteristics specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
Processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations carried out with personal data or a set of personal data by automatic or other means such as collection, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission, disseminating or otherwise making the data accessible, arranging or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying it.
The general information that we at Amunet Digital Ltd. process includes personal information such as name, email address, telephone number, data about your personal website, and other data.
2. Information on the personal data controller and the personal data protection officer
The personal data controller is the main entity in the personal data protection system, which determines the need for personal data processing and controls the processing operations. A personal data controller can be a natural or legal person, as well as a public body.
In Amunet Digital Ltd. a personal data administrator is a legal entity, and below you can find detailed information about the administrator:
Administrator – Amunet Digital Ltd., UIC 206989612
Headquarters and address of management:
zh.k. “Lyulin” 8, bl. 813, ent. D, fl. 6 ap. 112
Sofia, pc. 1336
A personal data protection officer is a person who assists the personal data controller who monitors the lawful and appropriate processing of personal data.
Radoslava Andonova is a personal data protection officer at Amunet Digital Ltd.
Its coordinates are as follows:
Address for correspondence: Sofia pc. 1336, zh.k. “Lyulin” 8, bl. 813, ent. D, fl. 6 ap. 112
3. For what purposes do we process your personal data?
Amunet Digital Ltd. processes your data on the basis of your consent. For example, by making an inquiry on our website, you consent to the data you provide being processed by the Administrator. The processing is within the scope and for the purposes set out in your consent. This means that we will not process your data outside the purposes for which our website was created, for example – to find a business partner, clients or else.
You should keep in mind that Amunet Digital Ltd. may process your data for the performance of a legal obligation, as well as for the performance of a task of public interest. In these cases, we are obliged by law to assist various government agencies in performing their functions. For example, a government agency may require us to assist by disclosing personal information in order to prevent or detect a crime.
4. Your rights
The general data protection regulation gives you a number of rights that you can exercise. In this section you can see a brief description of these rights, as well as the conditions under which you can exercise them:
• Right of access – this is your right to ask us anything you are interested in about your personal data (what they are, how they are collected, where they are stored, etc.).
• Right of correction – this is your right to update or correct your personal data that you have provided to us. For example, when you have changed your phone number.
• Right to object – by exercising this right, you may refuse to process your personal data or withdraw your consent.
• Right to be deleted (“Right to be forgotten”) – This is your right to delete your personal data. Amunet Digital Ltd has no reason to store your personal data when we no longer need it. All data about you are automatically deleted after the expiration of the specified storage period related to the respective type of personal data processing. For example, after you make an inquiry through our website, the personal data you provide to us is stored for a period of 1 / one / year from the date of the inquiry.
5. How to exercise your rights from the previous section?
To exercise any of your rights, please send a request to the following e-mail address to our Data Protection Officer:
The message must contain the following information:
– Brief information about you, through which we can identify you;
– To claim the rights, you want to exercise.
Upon a request for the exercise of any of the rights set out in the previous section, our Data Protection Officer will provide information on the action taken within one month of receiving the request.
6. Who could have access to your personal data?
Within Amunet Digital Ltd. your data is received by those employees of the administrator who need it to perform the functions of the website, as well as to offer/provide the appropriate services to you.
Amunet Digital Ltd. may disclose your personal data to third parties only if you consent to this, as well as in the performance of a legal obligation or in the performance of a task in the public interest. What is meant by “fulfillment of a legal obligation” and “fulfillment of a task of public interest” has already been clarified in Section 3.
7. Duration of storing personal data
In compliance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation,
Amunet Digital Ltd. stores your personal data for a minimum period of time for the purposes pursued.
For example, if you submit a request through our website, the Administrator will store your data for a period of 1 / one / year from the date of the request. For more information on retention periods, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the correspondence addresses listed in Section 2.